I declare a time war.
Daleks scream “EXTERMINATE”.
The Doctor died and Silence Fell.
there he goes back in time.
saving everybody’s lives.
grab her hand and whisper “Run.””
It starts in the middle and reads outward. clockwise ironicaly. I like clockwise better than anti-clockwise. I also really like clocks, the ones with the gears that you can see are awesome but I’m off topic now.
Wow I’m so glad I finished it. But with something this big I just know theres an error somewhere, even after my letter by letter spellcheck. Still I’m very happy with it. I thought about putting all the numbers in big sentance circles but I didn’t think it would look as good, and luckily sentance circles are very quick and easy to make as opposed to time consuming letters.
This is too glorious
DO YOU REALIZE HOW LONG THIS WOULD’VE TAKEN OMFG
CAN I MARRY YOU YOU SEXY INTELLECTUAL JERK
THIS IS CIRCULAR GALLIFREYAN PORN UNF
The Mortal Instruments: Character Set 2
A perfect representation of how I feel about all of these things.
Only reblogging because I’m a greedy bitch who wants money.
Hey doesn’t hurt to reblog ya knoww and if money is involved….
My mom’s paycheck arrives in 4d days, THIS SHIT WORKKSS
chinese feng shui knows about tumblr ?
OMG I didnt notice until today.I reblogged this and got 10 dollars :D
got to pay for stuff somehow so why not.
haha I got money today!!!
Show me the moneyyyy!
MONEY MONEY MONEYYYYYY!
I don’t care who you are, or what context it’s in,
you don’t fucking joke about self harm or suicide.
“their wrists are gonna be slashed up tonight lolol”
“oh just wait, they’re going to kill themselves over it”
“haha go kill yourself.”
It doesn’t make you cool, or funny, it just makes you an asshole.
This is like the artist’s version of when people tell girls “if you don’t want to get raped don’t walk down the street in a short skirt” basically
This is my fifteen year old sister, Hannah. She has a cyst on her pineal gland, which is in the middle of her brain. (From what I understand, a cyst is like a tumor but filled with liquid.) We’ve known about it for about two years, and it constantly gives her horrific headaches, that can last weeks. Her vision is getting very bad because of it too, and so is her quality of life, she’s started fainting and had a couple seizures recently. Just last week we had a Skype conference with one of the two neurosurgeons, in the world, who would potentially perform the surgery to remove it. (A lot of people have trouble getting this surgery approved, but because Hannah’s is one of the largest cysts in one of the youngest patients, it was approved.) Praise God. The surgery will take place in June, but only if we can pay the $50,000. We really need help raising this money.
This is the link to the fundraising site.
Any amount helps.
Please keep her in your prayers.
Seriously guys, get on this. If my followers alone donated a dollar each it would make a huge difference. Please, you don’t know what this means to me, or Hannah, Natalie and Timmy for that matter.
Even if you can’t donate, reblogging helps too.
My mom has this. I am terribly sorry and will reblog whenever I can
I gave what I could, but I’ll give a signal boost too!ߌ0ߌ0ߌ0ߌ0ߓᰟӡߓᰟӡ
This will make you think about life.
1) The day my sister got back from the hospital after a suicide attempt. I didnt let go for about an hour.
2) Kid just found out his brother was shot and killed.
3) A Russian war veteran kneels beside the tank he spent the war in, now a monument.
4) Man sobbing at animal shelter. After being jailed briefly and his dog Buzz Lightyear impounded he couldn’t afford the $400 to get his pet back.
5) A firefighter gives water to a koala during the devastating Black Saturday bushfires that burned across Victoria, Australia, in 2009.
6) Alcoholic father with his son
7) Robert Peraza pauses at his son’s name on the 9/11 Memorial during the tenth anniversary ceremonies at the site of the World Trade Center.
8) Greg Cook hugs his dog Coco after finding her inside his destroyed home in Alabama following the Tornado in March, 2012
9) After two double lung transplants and years of battling cystic fibrosis, my good friend passed away last Saturday. This was one of the last pics taken with his mother.
This gave me the chills
I’m actually sobbing.
I met the guy in the last photo. He was a cool guy.
when the beating of your heart echoes the beating of the drums you should probably see a doctor